deliver 'Compliant Carbon Data'
Collaborating with suppliers to deliver compliant carbon data on a transactional level
and as proactive reports, offers significant benefits
- Rejoose delivers comprehensive and reliable carbon emission data specifically tailored for IT products and services, allowing businesses to make informed sustainability decisions, locally and worldwide.
- By providing readily available carbon emission data, Rejoose saves companies valuable time and resources that would otherwise be spent on manual data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Rejoose provides localized and company specific carbon emission data, ensuring compliance with regional market and regulatory requirements, empowering businesses to meet reporting obligations.
- By integrating climate data into invoices, Rejoose simplifies reporting processes, making it easier for businesses to track and report Scope 2 and Scope 3 emissions accurately.
When a company receives automated carbon data from their IT supplier alongside the financial transaction, they can experience the following benefits and potential savings:
1. Enhanced Sustainability: The company gains valuable insights into their carbon footprint, allowing them to make informed decisions and take proactive steps towards sustainability.
2. Transparency and Compliance: By receiving carbon data alongside financial transactions, the company can ensure transparency and easily comply with sustainability reporting requirements, reducing the risk of non-compliance penalties.
3. Cost Savings: The availability of automated carbon data enables the company to identify areas for improvement and implement targeted reduction strategies, leading to potential cost savings through increased operational efficiency and optimized resource usage.
4. Stakeholder Engagement: Transparently sharing carbon data demonstrates the company’s commitment to environmental responsibility, fostering trust and engagement with stakeholders such as customers, investors, and partners. Ask your supplier to engage with Rejoose.
5. Competitive Advantage: Companies that integrate carbon data into financial transactions can differentiate themselves in the market, attract environmentally conscious customers, and gain a competitive edge by aligning with sustainability trends and demands.
In summary, the benefits of receiving automated carbon data alongside financial transactions include enhanced sustainability, transparency, compliance, potential cost savings, stakeholder engagement, and a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Automated, manual or both
It’s not difficult at all, we have supported many others through the same considerations as you probably have.
The E/suite have solutions which can have you up-and-running with an hour. As well as the more automated solutions which can take some time to implement.
Our E/tool is what many start out with. With this platform, you and your collegueas can get started today, and deliver Carbon emission and energy efficiency reports to all your customers.
Would be to discuss automating the entire proces of delivering carbon data for scope 2 and scope 3 to all relevant customers. Rejoose delivers the data to your ERP system for each ‘transaction’ (Typically the invoice) and you deliver the data to your customer. The data is supplied as a PDF, a PDF string or as Raw data for integration into your own ‘climate invoice’.
As the above 2 solutions has good synergies with customer demands, most of our customers use both.
Supporting your customers on their sustainability journey is not only a strategic business decision but also an urgent one that cannot be delayed. Recognizing the importance of sustainability and taking proactive steps to assist your customers in their sustainability goals is crucial for both their success and the long-term viability of your business.
1. Ask your customers, and find out what they think of you delivering carbon data and energy efficiency information as a service.
2. Setup a presentation and demo meeting. Ask us all the questions you need, and we deliver the needed answers and documentation.
3. Decide which solutions to start with. You can even deliver a few ‘sample’ reports to your customers and ask them.
4. Get access to E/tool, start out ‘low’ and try it out. The data in E/tool is the same as with E/connect, it’s just more manual.
5. Or go automated and let’s setup E/connect and automated carbon data. Find a few selected your customers, and start with them.
Don’t hesitate to find out more. Reach out now.